Thursday, April 27, 2006

Safe Journey Unfailing Love!!!

One of my virtual friend is goin to Redang tomorrow (eh AM i hope i got the destination right), arGHHH!!!.... how i wish i can take some days off for a holiday, so I goin to miss her for a while. Cant kacau her until she's back (hmm....how come lately most of my virtual friends are not in town? IC in Sg now, VC in KL now and TT in China!!!!)

Today i have an interesting chat with my little sister (she always call me Tai Lu) on gal and guy relationship. Guess, after the long conversation with her, i starting to understand why some gals behave like that, hehehehe.....

Aiyo, so late oredi, better go sleep now otherwise tomorrow cant make it to church again. I had missed my mass tis morning, seem like HE is not very happy with it. Lucky Terry L din buzz me today, so no homework tonight.

By the way, HK congra of you winning the big case today, you have JP twice this week!!! I am really proud of you. Gd9.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is HK...thought I try out this thing..thanks for your congratulation.... it means more coming from a fellow hardworking learned councillor...u know what I mean. Where I stand, no one has better insights of the enigma I,m constantly swimming in. This is an achievement that comes only in my dreams. I have Master Yoda to guide me though ;)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home