Friday, April 28, 2006

To whom it may concern:

I am not too good in giving advises in this sort of crisis. So please take this as my considered view only. I do not think that you are being too choosy. It is absolutely reasonable and obvious that you do not want to make a quick and wrong decision. And I concur. So, I am sure you will find the perfect girl for you. But please bear in mind that I do not think this girl should be 100 percent perfect as this never exists. Draw a list in your mind of the kind of attributes you seek in a partner. Try to get a girl that fits most of your criteria and bridge the remaining gaps through communication. Thats is the best way I think. Oh, the most important thing is pray without ceasing......................................................(for the rest of the advice, please check your email, OKAY)

(credits should be given to Vinny also, Vinny, you know what I mean)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home