Monday, May 01, 2006

I Wouldn't Go Back

I wouldn't go back,
I wouldn't go back to that life I used to live,
I wouldn't go back I'm never going back again.

That's all behind me,
So don't you remind me,
It's all too vivid in my mind,
I chose to leave it all behind .

Lead me on whatever it takes, Oh Lord,
Before the night I knelt And asked God to forgive me,
The pain I felt, the tears I shed, the loneliness inside,
I still recall that night one Fall,
How close I came to ending my life,
Just before You came lying on my bed,
The ceiling over my head kept screaming " Who are you anyway?"
What could I say? Sitting in my living room,
Tears streaming down my face,
Life was such a waste 'til I met You

Jesus! I wouldn't go back,
Never again, I wouldn't go back To that life I used to live,
I'm never going back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home