Thursday, June 29, 2006

We must respect others’ feelings & opinions

So sad. She has changed. Dun no why nowsday she is so defensive. She seems like not giving a damn about the opinion of others. Why she has to force people to accept her idea. People should be allowed to express their views and opinion without fear and favour. She is getting on my last nerve. Talking to her now is like having a conversation with my ****. You can’t speak freely anymore. There is always this fear in your mind now. If you were to opine smtg, you would probably be wondering what the outcome would be. Fearing that if you say the wrong things, she might gives you a piece of her mind. I dun like to have this feeling even "after 5.00 p.m.". Why should I be put in that kind of position again? I dun need all this! I have enough things to worry. And this is pretty depressing (or annoying?). It shouldn’t be like this. Next time, I would be better off if I kept my mouth shut. The End.