Thursday, June 29, 2006

I like the way You walk!!!

Three weeks ago……

SYT called me and asked me if I knew someone named Deejay said I did not and she then told me that he would like to meet me…….apparently he had heard of me when I was working in KL. (hmm….interesting.)

I was surprised as the name didn’t sound familiar and honestly speaking much of my previous work was neither memorable nor important enough to elicit even a mention more than 6 years after the fact. I must admit I was curious about Deejay but I was too busy to meet that week. I soon forgot all about it.

Two weeks earlier…….

SYT called me again and asked me if I was free to have lunch with Deejay and her. I again asked her about Deejay even she did not know much about him. I reckoned there was no harm in it and readily agreed because I hadn’t seen SYT for some time. (killing two birds with one stone.) We arranged to meet after the weekend. SYT, who is always very busy asked me to remind her about the lunch. Sometime later I casually mentioned the lunch appointment to Avatar.

DD: hey, you want to join me for lunch?

Avatar: ahh, what is the occasion? To what do I owe the singular pleasure of an invitation for lunch from you? So nice ah you want to treat me?

DD: No occasion just I’m meeting SYT and her friend.

Avatar: Huh? friend? male? Do I know him? I haven’t gave my consent to it oh. How can you go and meet another guy.

DD: It’s not a guy in that sense of the word… I dun think you know him. But he has been wanting to meet me for some time. SYT has asked me twice already, so I agreed.

Avatar: Ha!, Ya ka? Secret admirer? LOL!

DD: Glad you are finding this amusing. He is a friend of SYT. No harm in meeting, kan?

Avatar: You sure no hidden agenda? May be SYT wants to find you a partner. LOL!

DD: Pleeeease! You ah, Can you stop it!

Avatar: Ok .OK. Just kidding. You need a bodyguard? I not free oh on that day how?

DD: Never mind la, if you not free. *Avatar must be trying to avoid SYT*

……………………

Avatar: Bah, you report to me what happen after that.

DD: Okay.

One Week later…….

I called SYT. She had forgotten about the meeting and laughingly joked that it was surprising that she did because her group of friends had spoken about two days in a row! It seems that Deejay had pre-ordered a delicious lunch for us the week before.

When I arrived for lunch both Deejay and SYT hadn’t arrived yet. SYT got there a few minutes later and then Deejay came. (Hmmm…. I had never seen or met him before.) We chatted while waiting for our lunch to be served. I jokingly asked Deejay why he had wanted to meet me. He laughed and said “I like the way you walk” and that he had seen me walk around quite a few times. (Opps! What am I getting into. Dun tell me Avatar was right. Ya. He is always right.)

Lunch was a special order of my favourite dish. I’m sure it must have cost a lot and I thought Deejay very kind to be putting himself out to such an extent for a stranger. Deejay was very friendly and spoke easily about current events. He was also very attentive to our needs and kept asking us if we wanted more food, drinks etc. which we both politely declined. (*I think he was a bit tOO too helpful!)

Now…..

Avatar: So how were your lunch with the Elf Knight?

DD: Ok.

Avatar: So who is the guy?

DD: He is not a threat to you la. Dun worry. Not as intelligent or handsome as you (big pinch of
salt here, ahem!).

Avatar: Of Course. I am the chosen one, THE AVATAR, the protector of the VIRTUES.

DD: of course (o boy, ……….here we go again)

Avatar: So why he wants to meet you?

DD: err……He said he liked the way I walk.

Avatar: *roll eyes* “Get’s push off chair and falls to the ground with arms waving wildly* What?
You serious ka? Sound like a psycho talking.

DD: You ah, So bad.

Avatar: You better careful lar. Where got people talk to gal like that one. Really shocking. This is the story of the year!

DD: You dun be so paranoid lar. I’m sure he’s quite harmless.

(……all conversations here are legally obliged to be erased!!!)

Avatar: Up to you lar. I oredi gave my advice to you. If your mom ask me I say dunno oh. See lar, if he asks you out again, let me know lar. May be both of us can get free meal. LOL!

DD: I feel like smacking you lah! And don’t bring my mum into this, you know she is extra bias in your favour all the time!

Avatar: Of course. I am a good boy ma, your mom is definitely more intelligent than you to know that. LOL!

DD: *pull hair* *pull hair*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! obtain vardenafil hydrochloride online

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home