Friday, July 21, 2006

Pirates boring!!!

Fifteen men on the dead man's chest--
..Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
Drink and the devil had done for the rest--
..Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!"


Last night pergi tengok Pirates of the Carribean. Guess What, I slept in te middle of the show. (Bian, you are right, boring betul itu movie, part 1 is much more better) Really boring lar. After Captain Sparrow escaped from the island, most of the time these people yuk yuk and yuk only. Until myself oso cannot tahan. The good thing is, at least i managed to get some rest during the show. LOLZ! But I think the Birdgal was enjoying herself throughout the show. My mistake, should have asked her to wake me up if got action scene.

Well, next show will be the alien in red underwear, hope no more disappointment this time.

PS: Hi Jenny, if you reading this blog, nice meeting you.